Though he was typecast for many years as a Gangster in films, High Sierra and The Maltese Falcon established him as a leading man. He had a very clear and defined screen persona: the cynic wich proved to have a heart of gold at the end. Casablanca and The Big Sleep, among others cemented his status as one of Hollywood´s biggest movie stars of all time. Here is a humble tribute to him.
- #FilmOfTheDay Bad Lieutenant: Port of call – New Orleans (2009) by the amazing Werner Herzog http://tinyurl.com/3ndpd7m 5 years ago
- RT @OMGFacts: Google has bought many domain names that could harm its image, such as googlesucks.com! More examples ---> http://ow.ly ... 5 years ago
- #FilmOfTheDay Chocolate (2008) by Prachya Pinkaew http://tinyurl.com/3ebjyu4 5 years ago
- #FilmOfTheDay The Straight Story by David Lynch http://tinyurl.com/3jhz8ls 5 years ago
- #FilmOfTheDay Let Me In by Matt Reeves http://tinyurl.com/3r7cqta 5 years ago
tag cloudacting alan ladd alfred hitchock annette bening análisis awards ballet black swan blow up cannes chrstopher nolan cine cine independiente cinematgraphic critic critical critical film darren aronofsky david llynch david lynch dead man DePauw University directors dreams estudio crítico festivals film film news film of the day films george marshall great directors humphrey bogart inception jim jarmusch jimmy stewart johnny depp Kevin Howley kim novak labrynth leo dicaprio madness michael haneke michelangelo anonioni movie movies muholland drive naomi watts natalie portman neil young neo noir oscars oscars 2011 pauline kael pulp fiction quentin tarantino raymond chandler rearview mirror review reviews senses of cinema suspense tate modern the blue dahlia the kids are all right the seventh continent th film journal thieves time tom waits Trailer veronica lake vertigo vincent cassel violence